It’s slightly below freezing here in New York as I write this, and we don’t have any trips scheduled for a little while. So I’m going to sip my coffee and look back at a year of blogging.
I wrote more this year than I expected to, so you’re forgiven if you missed some of it. Should you decide that it’s time to catch up, here are what I consider the highlights.
My best photos:
- Sneaking up on the Tetons
- Almost rim-to-rim, day 2 (Grand Canyon)
- Ptarmigan Tunnel (Glacier)
- Hellroaring Creek (Yellowstone)
- Utah’s Mighty 5, plus a few
Places you might not know about:
- Chiricahua “Heart of Rocks”
- Turkey Run State Park, IN
- Ventana Canyon “The Window” (Tucson, AZ)
- Way off trail in Minnewaska State Park, NY
Best writing (Larry’s opinion):
Most humorous (again, Larry’s opinion)
Places you should go, as soon as the weather cooperates:
We actually went to most of these in 2019, but some of the articles refer to previous trips. 2020 promises to have some good daring moments as well. Have a great holiday!
What a year you had! Great photos and posts!
This is my first time ggo to see at here and i aam genuinely happy to read everthin at one place.